Short Sale Document Checklist
Selling your home as a short sale doesn't have to be complicated; we are here to help. That's why we have compiled this concise list of documents your banks will ask for to process your short sale.
- Pay Stubs covering the last 30 days.
- Tax Returns covering the last 2 years.
- Bank Statements covering the last 2 months.
- A "hardship letter" which explains why you need a short sale.
- Statements from all mortgages.
Your banks will also have forms that you will need to fill out, which can usually be found on their websites.
Take the next step: Contact us today to get started with your short sale.